Leica Summilux-M 28 mm/f1.4 ASPH, the first Leica M-lens to combine an initial aperture of f1.4 with the
popular 28 mm wide-angle focal length. This high speed wide-angle lens offers photographers high imaging performance with an unmistakable visual signature.
The Leica Summilux-M 28 mm/f1.4 ASPH offers the following benefits :
• Ideal for photo-journalism, architecture and landscapes in all lighting situations.
• Extreme sharpness and very shallow depth of field, subjects can be isolated from their surroundings with crystal
• Exceptional imaging performance over the entire focusing range.
• Outstanding contrast which shows even the finest details e.g. architectural structures.
• Excellent reproduction of details across the whole image field.
• Assembled by hand from top quality materials.
• Made in Germany.
• Metal lens hood included.
The following accessories are optional, accessories which complement the new lens. :
UVa-Filter E 49 (#13328),
UV/IR-Filter E49 (for M8) (#13412),
(#13356), Adapter E49 for Universal-Polfilter (#14211) & Universal wide-angle finder (#12011)