Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm f/2 ASPH. Lens 11179 New USA
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Layer and AquaDura Coatings
- Dual Syncro Drive Stepping AF Motor
- Floating Elements System, Internal Focus
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
More on the Way
- Portrait-length 90mm f/2 lens is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 135mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Apochromatic design employs anomalous partial dispersion glass to suppress chromatic aberrations throughout the aperture range for increased color accuracy and clarity.
- Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- Dual Syncro Drive stepping motor delivers quick, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance to suit both photo and video applications. This system also avails full-time manual focus override.
- Floating elements system and an internal focusing design maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 2' to infinity.
- Water-repellent AquaDura coating has been applied to the front and rear optical surfaces to protect against moisture and other elements.
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture to benefit working in inclement shooting conditions.