- 20.1MP 1" MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmar 15x Zoom Lens
- 24-360mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 0.21" 2.33m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.24m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- UHD 4K Video at 30 and 24 fps
- ISO 25600 and 10-fps Continuous Shooting
- 5-Axis Optical Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- 4K Stills Recording at 30 fps
Sleek, stylish, and versatile, the midnight blue Leica C-Lux is a multimedia digital camera well-suited for everyday shooting. Revolving around a 20.1MP 1" MOS sensor, both high-resolution stills and UHD 4030p video can be recorded. The sensor's design affords a top sensitivity of ISO 25600 to enable working in low light, and a top 10-fps shooting rate is also available for photographing moving subjects. Complementing the sensor's versatility is a 15x optical zoom Leica DC Vario-Elmar lens, which covers a 24-360mm equivalent focal length range for photographing in a broad variety of situations. This lens's reach is benefited by 5-axis optical image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when working handheld.
Beyond its performance, the C-Lux is also distinguished by its physical design that incorporates both a 2.33m-dot electronic viewfinder, for bright eye-level shooting, and a 3.0" 1.24m-dot touchscreen LCD. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE connectivity permits wirelessly sharing photos and movies to your mobile devices via the dedicated Leica C-Lux app.
20.1MP 1" MOS SensorUtilizing a large 20.1MP 1" MOS sensor, high-resolution stills and video can be captured within with a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor and processor combination also affords a quick full-resolution continuous shooting rate of up to 10 fps, UHD 4K30p video recording at 100 Mb/s, and the ability to save 8MP stills from 4K video.
Leica DC Vario-Elmar 15x Zoom LensA long-reaching 15x Leica DC Vario-Elmar zoom offers a wide-angle to super-telephoto 24-360mm equivalent focal length range to suit photographing in a wide variety of situations. The lens is benefited by a fast 49-point autofocus system along with face detection focusing for working with different subject types. Also complementing the lens's reach is 5-axis optical image stabilization, which compensates for the effects of camera shake to produce sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Eye-level shooting is supported via the built-in 0.21" 2.33m-dot electronic viewfinder, which is ideal for working in bright, sunlit conditions.
- Rear 3.0" 1.24m-dot LCD monitor features a touchscreen design to support intuitive image playback and menu navigation. The screen's design also has an oleophobic coating to prevent marks and fingerprints.
- Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE are available to facilitate wirelessly sharing imagery to iOS and Android smartphones or tablets via the dedicated Leica C-Lux app.
- Slim and sleek camera design features an attractive midnight blue finish.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for working in low-light situations.
The C-Lux is a compact camera that unites speed, an intuitive handling concept and stylish design.
Featuring a Leica DC Vario-Elmar 8.8-132 mm f/3.3-64. ASPH lens and a 20 megapixel sensor for
continuous shooting at a rate of 10 frames per second, the Leica C-Lux adapts quickly to different
situations to deliver high-quality pictures of subjects at a distance. With its 15x optical zoom,
spanning focal lengths from 24 to 360 mm (35 mm equivalent), the C-Lux offers enormous creative
scope that is further expanded by its 4K video recording capability.
The Leica C-Lux is available in two colors, light gold and midnight blue.