Leica M10 Black camera Cat #20000 Sold with Leica M10 original box, Leica charger and extra battery, Leica strap, Leica cap Mint- very clean camera, Clean camera top plate, clean back, base plate still has the plastic protector.
24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
Leica Maestro II Image Processor
Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
3.0" 1.04m-Dot LCD with Gorilla Glass
ISO 100-50000, Up to 5 fps Shooting
Slimmer Body Profile
Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
Weather-Resistant Brass Construction
Leica Camera is proud to announce the expansion of the digital Leica M family with the introduction of the Leica M10.
Slimmer in size, faster in performance, and offering the best image quality with smarter connectivity for intuitive usage - the
Leica M10 sets the new standards for rangefinder photography and state-of-the-art imaging.
The Leica M10 builds on more than 60 years of rangefinder expertise, 11 years of digital M-Camera development and the invaluable
feedback from dedicated M-Photographers to not only bring the slimmest digital M of all time, but the most refined and state-of-the-art
digital rangefinder Leica has ever created.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Slimmest digital M ever made, for better handling
- - Full-frame digital rangefinder, concentrated on photography
- - New ISO dial makes this the first digital M with direct access to the essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- - Simple and intuitive control via the new ISO dial and only three buttons: Live-View, Playback and Menu
- - Improved rangefinder/viewfinder provides better control of focus and composition with larger field of view, higher magnification and increased eye relief
- - First Leica M with integrated Wi-Fi and smart connectivity via iOS app (Android app launching later)
- - Programmable ‘Favorites’ menu for quick access to desired options
- - Easier Live View focusing with improved Focus Peaking and adjustable/movable magnification
- - All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor ensures exceptional image quality and improved performance
- - ISO 100 - 50,000 for better photos in both bright and very low light
- - Faster performance with a new Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer capacity, enabling high speed frame rate of up to 5 fps with longer continuous shooting
- - Wide range of tailor-made accessories - Leica Visoflex compatibility for high resolution electronic viewfinder needs with GPS functionality
- - Compatibility with nearly every Leica M lens ever made, and additionally Leica R lenses via an adapter and Live-View
- - Outstanding build quality Made in Germany, available in black chrome or silver chrome
- - Body constructed from brass and magnesium-alloy with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
- - Weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust