Leica Q Titanium gray camera Cat # 19012 New USA / Discontinued
Stylish design option
A brand new, alternative design to our classic full-frame compact camera with fast lens has arrived – the Leica Q Titanium gray. Offering the same impressive performance and technical specifications of the original model, this stunning camera has an elegant and unique look all of its own. The top and base plate, and back of the camera, are finished in a premium titanium gray lacquer. The Leica logogram and controls remain in subtle black, while the distance scale in feet and the focal length on the lens are highlighted in red. Its colour-coordinated carrying strap has been manufactured from strong material most commonly used to make professional climbing ropes. A truly eye-catching and stylish companion.
The Leica Q Titanium Gray, an additional color variation to the Leica Q (Typ 116).The Leica Q Titanium Gray, while technically identical in specification and operation to the current Leica Q (Typ 116), features a titanium color lacquered top plate, bottom plate and rear case with the lens, control dials and buttons in black. With its fast lens, easy and intuitive handling, the Leica Q gives the photographer the creative freedom that makes the difference. With a full frame sensor and the Summilux 28 mm/f1.7 ASPH lens, the Leica Q is ideal for street, architecture and landscape photography.
‣ Unique Titanium Gray lacquered finish
‣ Full frame 24 megapixel sensor
‣ Easy and intuitive handling with fast lens
‣ Fastest autofocus ‣ Outstanding craftsmanship
‣ Easy, instinctive use with touch screen control
‣ Minimalist design
‣ Integrated Wi-Fi and Leica Q-App makes it easy to share pictures
‣ Range of classic and timeless accessories
‣ Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® available as free download