Leica Summilux-M 50 mm/f1.4 ASPH, black chrome finish Cat #11688
New USA (Limited Edition)
More on way from Leica USA.
Call to order.
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical and One Floating Element
- Anomalous Partial Dispersion Glass
- High Refractive Index Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Design Reminiscent of 1959 Edition
- Includes Round Lens Hood and Metal Cap
- Limited Edition of 500
Two iconic lenses available in black chrome finish !
Leica Summicron-M 35 mm/f2 ASPH & the Leica Summilux-M 50 mm/f1.4 ASPH are now available in black chrome finish.
Only 500 units of each lens will be manufactured.
The focusing scale on both lenses is in red and the lenses come with a round metal lens hood and
metal lens cap.
The matt black surfaces of both lenses give it a unique look and a resilient finish.
The Summilux-M 50 mm/f 1.4 has the classic outer design of its predecessor from 1959, with its contoured focusing and aperture rings, while maintaining the optical design of the current ASPH
The lenses come with a three-year passport warranty.