Price reflects Exchange Rate Savings. Valid through May 31, 2015.
Leica X (Typ 113)
Featuring the original Summilux lens
The Leica X (Typ 113) debuts with the iconic 35mm / f1.7 lens. With its timeless design, this new X camera offers a
unique photographic experience for the photographer while the fast, precise, and almost-silent autofocus enable
spontaneous and discreet photographic opportunities.
The high performance Summilux lens with its fast aperture ensures photographs with exceptionally beautiful bokeh,
color fidelity and rendition of details even in unfavorable light conditions. With its timeless design concentrating on only
the essentials, the Leica X (Typ 113) has clearly laid out functions which can be grasped intuitively. The fast and easy
switch between manual and automatic modes expands creativity options.
The Leica X (Typ 113) records in full-HD video in MP4 format.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES OF THE Leica X (Typ 113):
‣ Iconic 35mm / f1.7 lens for bright, clear and incredible sharp photographs from infinity to close up
‣ Fast and easy switch between manual and automatic modes via focus ring on lens
‣ Full HD video with fast prime lens
‣ Easy operation
‣ Large, high-resolution display which provides a clear view even in sunlight
‣ Best in class image performance
‣ Quality built with metal housing and surfaces
‣ Made in Germany
‣ CMOS sensor for outstanding photos with exceptional color fidelity and rendition of the finest details
‣ A wide selection of technical and non-technical accessories available to enhance the photographic experience
The Leica X (Typ 113) will be available in an all black version with black leather and a silver version with brown
leatherette to all Leica Stores, Boutiques and dealers from mid-September 2014.