Nikon 35 Ti Compact 35mm Point & Shoot Film Camera Like New Condition
Nikon Box,Nikon camera leather case,Nikon manuals & warranty cards,Like New condition
The Nikon 35Ti is an instantly recognizable compact camera issued in 1993. It has a sharp 35mm f/2.8 Nikkor lens, controlled by an infrared Auto-focus system or manually. It has a built-in electronic flash and switches and buttons to select several operation modes. It is built into a lightweight but rugged titanium body. Matrix metering is used, with exposure compensation available. Cropped panoramas on 35mmfilm are also on offer. A Quartz Date function is also present. The power requirement is a 3V CR123A lithium battery.
A window on the top of the camera shows four analogue scales with "clock hands" as value indicators for:
- 1. exposure number
- 2. aperture
- 3. distance
- 4. under/over-exposure compensation.
- Lens: Nikkor 35mm f/2.8 lens; 6 elements in 4 groups
- Picture format: Normal (24mm x 36mm) ; Panorama: 13mm x 36mm
- Focusing distance: 0.4m to infinity
- Film speed setting: DX-coded ISO 25 to 5000 films automatically set; non DX-coded films, automatically set to ISO 100 regardless of actual ISO rating.
- Shutter : Programmed electronic shutter (aperture-priority automatic also possible)
- Shutter speed : 1/500 sec. to 2 sec and long time exposure up to 10 minutes
- Viewfinder : Illuminated viewfinder; 0.5x magnification; frame coverage approx. 85%
- Film operation : Fully automatic loading, advance and rewind; film advances by one frame after each shot; mid-roll rewind button provided; auto rewind at end of film roll.
- Frame counter : Shown in analogue display and LCD panel.
- Focusing : Autofocus, Infinity Focus and Preset focus provided Infinity Focus locks focus at infinity.
- Auto exposure range : EV2 to EV17 (at ISO 100).
- Exposure compensation : Within a range of ±2EV in 1/3 steps.
- Self-timer : Set by pressing self-timer/illuminator button and turning Command Dial, and activated by depressing shutter release button.
- Built-in flash : Auto flash for low-light and backlit scenes; Anytime Flash and Flash Cancel can be selected by pressing a single anytime flash/flash OFF button; Red-Eye Reduction switch is provided; Guide number (ISO 100): 9
- Data Imprint functions : Year/Month/Day, Month/Day/Year, Day/Month/ Year, Day/Hour/Minute and No Imprint; 24-hour built-in clock with timing accuracy within ±90 seconds a month at normal temperatures.
- Battery life : approx. 27 rolls of 24-exposure film or 18 roils of 36-exposure film using flash 50% of the time (with DL123A battery)
- Power source : 3V lithium battery (DL123A or CR123A type)
- Dimensions : approx. 118 x 66 x 36mm (W X H x D)
- Weight : approx. 310g (without battery)