A 1968 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 14K and stainless steel automatic Wristwatch. A luxury timepiece that features a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel framing a silver-tone dial with gold-tone stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This luxury wristwatch also features a stainless steel case with a 14K yellow gold and stainless steel classic Rolex Jubilee bracelet.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||IV.68, Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented Stainless Steel, 6517|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 14K Yellow Gold|
- Working watch, Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- ladies watch
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- the band is very stretched and in poor overall condition.
- winds somewhat rough.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 41.70 grams.